« Home | Tonight begins night 1 of my attempts to go to sle... » | I really need to stop looking at pictures of dogs.... » | I've decided that since Mr. T is no longer on TV t... » | Hot damn! Good work Lexus! I know this only occu... » | Depressing. 12.7% sounds like a lot, but most of ... » | After watching Bill and Ted's Bogus Journey, I hav... » | Exciting discovery of the day: Clarence Moore is ... » | I've discovered that there is a positive correlati... » | Why am I so tired? I need to finish studying for ... » | In other news, free lunch with my old co-workers w... »



Okay, so I can't compete with my dad (who's taking my mom to Prague for a week!), but hopefully Valentine's Day here will be a lot of fun anyway. I'm taking Emily to a mediterranean cafe for dinner which includes belly dancing and some fabulous dessert. I know I know, being single on Valentine's Day sucks, believe me, I've been there many many times. I'll try my best not to mention it again (well, maybe one more time) so you kids won't feel too bad.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker