« Home | I knew Apple had some sort of trick up their colle... » | These plugs are so cool! I would never spend $50 ... » | Adam's Kitchen Experiment of the Day: Instead of ... » | Anyone interested in the video I linked not too lo... » | ~~~NERD ALERT~~~~~~NERD ALERT~~~~~~NERD ALERT~~~Co... » | Okay, so I can't compete with my dad (who's taking... » | Tonight begins night 1 of my attempts to go to sle... » | I really need to stop looking at pictures of dogs.... » | I've decided that since Mr. T is no longer on TV t... » | Hot damn! Good work Lexus! I know this only occu... »



Insomnia rules. I thought I had it beat, and I'd been doing so good this week by not eating after 10, turning my computer off, and going to bed. But I've been in bed staring at the ceiling for 2.5 hours now and that's just pointless. So I'm watching The Wedding Singer because that new Adam Sandler/Drew Barrymore movie just came out and it reminded me that I had this one, which is pretty good. Apart from great cameos by Billy Idol, Jon Lovitz, Kevin Nealon, and Steve Buscemi, Sandler's screaming "when I wrote this I was listening to the Cure a lot" song always makes me laugh histerically. And although I haven't had any experience with this recently, it certainly happened a lot in high school: "Are you gonna do the girl thing? You gonna act happy and be pouting on the inside?" All in all, it's a cute, funny (almost a romantic comedy) movie that I'm not ashamed to own (because Drew Barrymore's been adorable ever since she was scared of ET).

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker