« Home | Okay, let's try this going to bed thing again. *s... » | Insomnia rules. I thought I had it beat, and I'd ... » | I knew Apple had some sort of trick up their colle... » | These plugs are so cool! I would never spend $50 ... » | Adam's Kitchen Experiment of the Day: Instead of ... » | Anyone interested in the video I linked not too lo... » | ~~~NERD ALERT~~~~~~NERD ALERT~~~~~~NERD ALERT~~~Co... » | Okay, so I can't compete with my dad (who's taking... » | Tonight begins night 1 of my attempts to go to sle... » | I really need to stop looking at pictures of dogs.... »



So tomorrow is Valentine's Day, and Jenny's blog got me thinking about love and friends and family. That and my French Revolution class, where we just got our papers back on Dangerous Liaisons (I got an A!), which had a lot to do with love as well. Anyway, the point being that there are a lot of different kinds of love and although the commonly accepted practice on Valentine's Day is to celebrate the love between couples (thus shunning all the poor single people), I think really it should be a celebration of everyone who touches your life in a meaningful way. That being said, I only recently came to this conclusion, so no one will be getting cards or candy in the mail (sorry!). However, I hope you all know how much I care about you and that I would do anything for you guys. You've been there for me through good times and bad times and "why won't our friends stop dying on us?" times, and I'd like to think that I've tried my best to be there for you as well. When I had no family to lean on, you were always there and as far as I'm concerned, you're blood (DNA tests be damned). I love you guys.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker