« Home | Also, I had a fantastic Valentine's Day. I won't ... » | Mmmmm, truffles... *drool* Thanks Emily :) » | One year follow-up to the Ctrl-Alt-Del comic shown... » | This is one of my favorite Valentine's Day related... » | So tomorrow is Valentine's Day, and Jenny's blog g... » | Okay, let's try this going to bed thing again. *s... » | Insomnia rules. I thought I had it beat, and I'd ... » | I knew Apple had some sort of trick up their colle... » | These plugs are so cool! I would never spend $50 ... » | Adam's Kitchen Experiment of the Day: Instead of ... »



My brain needs an off switch like my computer, or at the very least, some sort of Suspend mode, where all but the most vital functions of the brain are turned off. Most people call this stage sleep (except for dreaming, it's probably pretty close to Suspend). But I need a way to preemptively enter a sleeping mode before I actually go to sleep so that I can go to sleep. I've been up thinking about jobs and living arrangements again, so I've been making a mental checklist of everything I need to do and it's just a little bit overwhelming.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker