« Home | Which 1990's Subculture Do You Belong To?I've been... » | So Brian has a subscription to Maxim, which shows ... » | File under Yay: Emily got me the book I've craving... » | Chris Webb has a blog now, so you should check it ... » | My brain needs an off switch like my computer, or ... » | Also, I had a fantastic Valentine's Day. I won't ... » | Mmmmm, truffles... *drool* Thanks Emily :) » | One year follow-up to the Ctrl-Alt-Del comic shown... » | This is one of my favorite Valentine's Day related... » | So tomorrow is Valentine's Day, and Jenny's blog g... »



Emily and I made sweet, sweet honey-covered baklava together tonight. We used a little too much glaze, but it turned out pretty well for our first (and because it's so time consuming, probably our last) attempt. Mmmm artery clogging goodness..... So much butter and sugar and honey. Mmmm...

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker