« Home | So Brian has a subscription to Maxim, which shows ... » | File under Yay: Emily got me the book I've craving... » | Chris Webb has a blog now, so you should check it ... » | My brain needs an off switch like my computer, or ... » | Also, I had a fantastic Valentine's Day. I won't ... » | Mmmmm, truffles... *drool* Thanks Emily :) » | One year follow-up to the Ctrl-Alt-Del comic shown... » | This is one of my favorite Valentine's Day related... » | So tomorrow is Valentine's Day, and Jenny's blog g... » | Okay, let's try this going to bed thing again. *s... »




Which 1990's Subculture Do You Belong To?


I've been through a lot subculture changes over the years... I was a metalhead, I was grunge, I was punk, I was hardcore, I thought I was goth for a while, and I'm sure I missed a few. But throughout it all, I think I was always indie. It's gotten worse over time to the extent that I'm happy for bands when, after years of struggling, they finally are sucessful and get radio air play, but at the same time, I'm crying inside because I know their music will never be the same (*cough* AFI *cough cough*).

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker