« Home | Damned MSN Zone games... Soooo addictive... Here... » | So the rare occurance of snow in Atlanta caused qu... » | This is the guy who bought my old 3DFX Voodoo3 200... » | Accomplishment of the day: Arranging a lease exte... » | Almost forgot - on the plus side, I got a free Tec... » | The Wake Forest game tonight was a heartbreaker. ... » | It's National Engineers Week this week, so, um, ya... » | AAAAAUUGHHHH!!! Christina Aguilera is hosting. T... » | Don't ask me why I'm watching SNL... I'm just tir... » | The first funny thing I've seen on SNL in years: ... »



My French Revolution midterm is over. I studied a lot for it and I felt pretty well prepared. By the time I got to my desk, I was struggling with lack of sleep, my eye problem, nervousness, anxiety, low blood sugar levels, and stomach cramps. It was awesome. I was pretty giddy actually and ready to get cracking on my test, which I promptly destroyed. All the essay questions were things I knew a lot about and I think I got all the extra credit picture identifcations also. The only thing I wasn't sure about was a fill in the blanks part about the "conjuncture" of 1789 leading to the Revolution. I think I probably got a B for sure, and if my guesses for the conjucture part were right, perhaps even an A. Woo!

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker