« Home | So the rare occurance of snow in Atlanta caused qu... » | This is the guy who bought my old 3DFX Voodoo3 200... » | Accomplishment of the day: Arranging a lease exte... » | Almost forgot - on the plus side, I got a free Tec... » | The Wake Forest game tonight was a heartbreaker. ... » | It's National Engineers Week this week, so, um, ya... » | AAAAAUUGHHHH!!! Christina Aguilera is hosting. T... » | Don't ask me why I'm watching SNL... I'm just tir... » | The first funny thing I've seen on SNL in years: ... » | Emily and I made sweet, sweet honey-covered baklav... »



Damned MSN Zone games... Soooo addictive... Here are my current high scores in a few of the online games:
Zuma - 96,250
TextTwist - 140,190
Jeopardy - 50,000
What Word? - 184,047

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker