« Home | On the commencement speaker at my upcoming graduat... » | I would just like to say that the job search proce... » | So much for March coming in like a lion... Unless... » | Well, this should make those non-BCS conferences s... » | I went down to the Redneck (Georgia) Dome last nig... » | I wish the weather would make up its mind. 60 hou... » | If anyone has this record, I'll give you $5 for it... » | Countdown Updates: Supercross at the Georgia Dome ... » | I got an email today that my mom forwarded from he... » | My French Revolution midterm is over. I studied a... »



Despite my previous predictions, Devastin' Dave is still alive (at least as of the time he recorded his 2000 release Havin' a Dream).

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker