« Home | I went down to the Redneck (Georgia) Dome last nig... » | I wish the weather would make up its mind. 60 hou... » | If anyone has this record, I'll give you $5 for it... » | Countdown Updates: Supercross at the Georgia Dome ... » | I got an email today that my mom forwarded from he... » | My French Revolution midterm is over. I studied a... » | Damned MSN Zone games... Soooo addictive... Here... » | So the rare occurance of snow in Atlanta caused qu... » | This is the guy who bought my old 3DFX Voodoo3 200... » | Accomplishment of the day: Arranging a lease exte... »



Well, this should make those non-BCS conferences shut their pie holes. But it won't. My guess is that the Cotton Bowl gets first dibs on being the 5th BCS game because you've already got games in Florida, Louisiana, Arizona and California. Texas (as much as a I hate it) is a good middle ground. So although I suspect the nice people in Chik-Fil-A's marketing department are soiling themselves over the possibility of the Peach Bowl becoming a BCS game, I don't really see that happening. It'll be interesting to see how this plays out though and how angry a new ranking system will make everyone. Assuming all this nonsense gets approved anyway...

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker