« Home | I would just like to say that the job search proce... » | So much for March coming in like a lion... Unless... » | Well, this should make those non-BCS conferences s... » | I went down to the Redneck (Georgia) Dome last nig... » | I wish the weather would make up its mind. 60 hou... » | If anyone has this record, I'll give you $5 for it... » | Countdown Updates: Supercross at the Georgia Dome ... » | I got an email today that my mom forwarded from he... » | My French Revolution midterm is over. I studied a... » | Damned MSN Zone games... Soooo addictive... Here... »



On the commencement speaker at my upcoming graduation:

XchaosdawningX: apparently, [Georgia's] governor, Sonny Purdue is the keynote speaker for the ceremony. I'm not sure how much I care about what he has to say... I'd rather have someone like Buzz Aldrin or MC Hammer or something.
ManThing83: or Devastatin' Dave
XchaosdawningX: i'm pretty sure he's dead by now. cocaine overdose or asphyxiation from too tight leather clothes, or more likely electrocution from his wild zip zap raps
ManThing83: well, that would just make it even cooler, now wouldn't it? "I'm Zombie Dave, and I'm here to say..."
XchaosdawningX: "...that school is cool in a devastatin' way"
XchaosdawningX: "do do do bat, do do do do bat"
ManThing83: "... BRAINS! EAT BRAINS!!!"
XchaosdawningX: "fresh well-educated brains!!!"
ManThing83: "before they're destroyed by the drudgery of the work world. Brains!"
ManThing83: *dave attacks the valedictorian, gnawing on his/her head*
XchaosdawningX: now that would be a graduation ceremony worth staying awake for
ManThing83: indeed. I can see the headlines now: OBSCURE DEAD RAPPER GIVES GRADUATION SPEECH, MAULS 30

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker