« Home | Zuma high schore update: 106,200 » | I hope this isn't the flu I feel coming on, but ju... » | I've decided that the best commencement speaker ev... » | Despite my previous predictions, Devastin' Dave is... » | On the commencement speaker at my upcoming graduat... » | I would just like to say that the job search proce... » | So much for March coming in like a lion... Unless... » | Well, this should make those non-BCS conferences s... » | I went down to the Redneck (Georgia) Dome last nig... » | I wish the weather would make up its mind. 60 hou... »



The good news is that I'm not sick. At least, I don't think so. My sore throat has subsided, it's still a little tender, but it doesn't hurt much anymore. My heady is still a little stuffy, but I know that's from the yellow dusting of pollen on everything. Fortunately, the rain yesterday cleaned the air up, so breathing today was a joy instead of challenge. At this point, I'm just going to blame the yuckiness I was feeling earlier this week on the sudden rise in temperature and the corresponding rise in pollen in the air that my system was unprepared for. Time to break out the Claritin!

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker