« Home | Take that Duke!!! 41 game home win streak what? ... » | That unnamed guy on the left, with Afghan Presiden... » | The good news is that I'm not sick. At least, I d... » | Zuma high schore update: 106,200 » | I hope this isn't the flu I feel coming on, but ju... » | I've decided that the best commencement speaker ev... » | Despite my previous predictions, Devastin' Dave is... » | On the commencement speaker at my upcoming graduat... » | I would just like to say that the job search proce... » | So much for March coming in like a lion... Unless... »



To quote ESPN's Basketball Power 16, "Nobody wins 'em all at home (well, except maybe Duke), but scoring just 46 points against Big East's ninth-best defense is a red flag." [ed - In reference to Pitt's loss to Syracuse last week.] And in reference to Duke's seeding in the Power 16: "Blue Devils back among No. 1s after a week away. Will Tobacco Road neighbors send 'em back to land of No. 2s on Saturday?" Huh, last time I checked, Atlanta wasn't on Tobacco Road. Oh, you were referring to UNC. Gosh that's funny, seems that we were the ones who stomped Duke at Cameron... Although Carolina will have their shot on Saturday, but Duke losing two in a row at home would be cause for mass hysteria as hell most certainly would be freezing over.
Okay, who's going to have some statement retracting to do in the next edition of the Power 16? Can you say, Andy Katz (didn't rank us at all), Dicky V. (ranks us 18), and Fran Frashilla (also 18)? I'm excusing Joe Lunardi, not only because he ranks us 15 (actually inside the Power 16), but because he's had faith in the Jackets through our highs and lows all season in his NCAA Tournament Bracketology, where we're currently a rising #4 seed. So take that Duke's home win streak and ESPN writers who don't give us any credit (not to mention who love Duke and worship the ground Coach K walks on. *cough* Dick Vitale *cough cough*)!

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker