« Home | To quote ESPN's Basketball Power 16, "Nobody wins ... » | Take that Duke!!! 41 game home win streak what? ... » | That unnamed guy on the left, with Afghan Presiden... » | The good news is that I'm not sick. At least, I d... » | Zuma high schore update: 106,200 » | I hope this isn't the flu I feel coming on, but ju... » | I've decided that the best commencement speaker ev... » | Despite my previous predictions, Devastin' Dave is... » | On the commencement speaker at my upcoming graduat... » | I would just like to say that the job search proce... »



Yes, my excitement over the Duke win and about spring break has kept me up way past my bedtime (well, I've been in bed, but unable to sleep). Good thing I don't have much to accomplish tomorrow.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker