« Home | Today is Freedom of Information Day according to m... » | You rock Toshiba! » | New Zuma high score: 133,320I was on my last life... » | I picked up my cap and gown today and registered t... » | Spring break pics from DC are here. » | Picking up where we left off:After our game ended ... » | Time for an update:We had a great time in Columbia... » | Well, I'm all packed for spring break. Yay! Tomo... » | New Zuma high score: 112,650. Take that Emily's ... » | Yes, my excitement over the Duke win and about spr... »




Happy St. Patrick's Day to all! May the drunken luck of deranged Irish leprechauns bring you good fortune! Or something. Also, today would have been my dog's 24th birthday. :( I miss having a pet.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker