« Home | Spring break pics from DC are here. » | Picking up where we left off:After our game ended ... » | Time for an update:We had a great time in Columbia... » | Well, I'm all packed for spring break. Yay! Tomo... » | New Zuma high score: 112,650. Take that Emily's ... » | Yes, my excitement over the Duke win and about spr... » | To quote ESPN's Basketball Power 16, "Nobody wins ... » | Take that Duke!!! 41 game home win streak what? ... » | That unnamed guy on the left, with Afghan Presiden... » | The good news is that I'm not sick. At least, I d... »



I picked up my cap and gown today and registered to fall asleep during, er, I mean participate in, commencement. I think that's the last $38 I have to give Tech before they'll let me out of here.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker