« Home | I knew that sooner or later this semester I'd hit ... » | Things I could be doing right now, in the order I ... » | Two things from watching TV this evening:Number 1 ... » | Congratulations are in order for Mike Krahulik, be... » | Happy St. Patrick's Day to all! May the drunken l... » | Today is Freedom of Information Day according to m... » | You rock Toshiba! » | New Zuma high score: 133,320I was on my last life... » | I picked up my cap and gown today and registered t... » | Spring break pics from DC are here. »



So my psych test went better than I anticipated. I got a 72 on it, so I'm still on track to pass. Speaking of passing, we finally got our French Revolution midterms back on Wednesday. I got a 26/30, which percentage-wise isn't that great, but he said that 25+ is probably an A, so yay me! I felt justified in skipping class on Friday then to go watch our first round basketball game against UNI (not to be confused with the Spanish television network). We won, but it was a little hairy there for a while. I think Northern Iowa really threw overtaking they had at us, and it was almost too much for us, but we prevailed. Our next game is against Boston College on Sunday, and I think we can handle them without too much difficulty. But the way Nevada is trouncing the Zags right now, I'm terrified of playing either team next week. Hopefully the game tomorrow won't interfere too much with my studying for me Audio test on Monday.
In other news, after the game we went out to dinner at Chili's and ran into Dr. Edmonds, a microbiology professor from Tech who was there after work to have a margarita. I mean a couple margaritas. I mean a few margaritas. He was a little tipsy, and quite talkative. He talked our collective ear off for about 45 minutes about how great Tech is and how much he loves his job and how much we should consider being professors and blah blah blah. He was very friendly, but he just would not shut up. But it was nice for a professor to just come talk to a group of students that he didn't know when he saw us at a restaurant. I don't know that many of my professors would do that. After dinner we watched some more basketball at Emily's and had a little party of card games and such. Slept in late today and am now going to spend the rest of my day watching basketball and trying to do my audio homework.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker