« Home | I have to preface this entry by saying that I've g... » | I think the time may have finally come to dispose ... » | Since when did FCPS turn into a bunch of fascist, ... » | I fixed the previous post so the image shows up be... » | Jennifer Copeland still loves Georgia Tech athletics! » | I'm not sure there's any more comfortable feeling ... » | I really need some sort of way to climb into bed a... » | Yay Tech! :) At #3, we're the highest seeded tea... » | Georgia Tech is going to San Antonio for the Final... » | Yay Tech!!!! Yay Xavier! Yay Kansas! Boo Duke! ... »



Apparently, Coach Hewitt is one miracle away from being Jesus. I believe this church to be the one on Howell Mill across from the pink crack-motel Budget Inn near I-75.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker