« Home | Jennifer Copeland still loves Georgia Tech athletics! » | I'm not sure there's any more comfortable feeling ... » | I really need some sort of way to climb into bed a... » | Yay Tech! :) At #3, we're the highest seeded tea... » | Georgia Tech is going to San Antonio for the Final... » | Yay Tech!!!! Yay Xavier! Yay Kansas! Boo Duke! ... » | Teams to root for tonight: Georgia Tech over Neva... » | Ugh... Leaving the house this morning I felt like... » | I have to stop looking at speakers on Parts Expres... » | According to Star Trek: The Next Generation, telev... »



I fixed the previous post so the image shows up because the site that was hosting it originally has gone all to hell. Here's the link to the image's original location in case it ever starts working again. In the mean time I just mirrored the image on my site.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker