« Home | PEI might beat out ADSL, but my cable modem is sti... » | The great thing about being poor is getting the go... » | Apparently, the cast of The Simpsons wants more mo... » | Star Trek VI is such a good movie. It explains th... » | Apparently, Coach Hewitt is one miracle away from ... » | I have to preface this entry by saying that I've g... » | I think the time may have finally come to dispose ... » | Since when did FCPS turn into a bunch of fascist, ... » | I fixed the previous post so the image shows up be... » | Jennifer Copeland still loves Georgia Tech athletics! »



My dad was interviewed by a Pakistani newspaper, complete with a photo and everything! I'll get a link up as soon as I find it.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker