« Home | XchaosdawningX: anyway, i'm gonna take a shower an... » | Fuck Chuck! Who's up for an "extended vacation" i... » | Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America: Atlanta... » | Atlanta has officially been named the city with th... » | Adding to the goodness today, I got a 47/50 on my ... » | Getting a cute birthday card from your girlfriend'... » | This is soooo cool! Needlessly expensive, but cool. » | referring to the fun and expensive hobby of speake... » | I'll be keeping my eyes peeled for a rainbow today... » | Today definitely feels like Friday. »



and speaking of Lucky Charms... The creator of the cereal more healthy than raisin bran (it's true! compare the nutrition facts! lucky charms has less sugar and more vitamins than raisin bran! it's better in every way besides fiber.) didn't seem so lucky himself:
The creator of Lucky Charms cereal and his wife were killed in a Minnesota traffic accident on their way to visit their comatose daughter, who died two days later. (from CNN on 8/28/2000)

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker