« Home | I'll be keeping my eyes peeled for a rainbow today... » | Today definitely feels like Friday. » | Not my finest work, but at least it doesn't read l... » | Reseach paper finished! Well, sort of. Typing is... » | One word: horrifying!Yes, that is indeed my brothe... » | What a night to be stricken with insomnia... I th... » | Mmmmmmm... Fresh brownies straight out of the ove... » | Tired of sorting spam? Tired of those sneaky bast... » | *drool*I've always loved the SG body shape and aft... » | Okay, so I ran out of paper today. A short trip t... »



referring to the fun and expensive hobby of speaker/amp building:
winner864: in 3 years we'll get in touch with each other and build them up
winner864: then i'll drive from florida and you drive from texas and we'll take a picture that says "Twins"
XchaosdawningX: i'll mark my calendar
XchaosdawningX: ewwww, texas. hell no.
winner864: it is... your destiny
XchaosdawningX: well fuck.
XchaosdawningX: i'll just kill myself right now.
winner864: i love predicting your future in the worst ways possible since at the moment, you don't have one
XchaosdawningX: my future is living in a family member's basement until i'm 35, fat, and bald.
winner864: i'm thinking republican congressional worker in texas with a housewife and 4 kids

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker