« Home | Mmmmmmm... Fresh brownies straight out of the ove... » | Tired of sorting spam? Tired of those sneaky bast... » | *drool*I've always loved the SG body shape and aft... » | Okay, so I ran out of paper today. A short trip t... » | I also would like to add that today I took my last... » | In the interest of distracting myself as little as... » | I have some ideological issues. Like my refusal t... » | My dad is back!!! Temporarily I'm afraid, but 3 w... » | Open Invitation: Anyone who's still in town on May... » | Great news!! My French Revolution reserach paper ... »



What a night to be stricken with insomnia... I think I fell asleep around 6 am. That's going to make writing the rest of my paper today an absolute blast. Nothing like being tired and cranky when you've got a lot of work to do.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker