« Home | *drool*I've always loved the SG body shape and aft... » | Okay, so I ran out of paper today. A short trip t... » | I also would like to add that today I took my last... » | In the interest of distracting myself as little as... » | I have some ideological issues. Like my refusal t... » | My dad is back!!! Temporarily I'm afraid, but 3 w... » | Open Invitation: Anyone who's still in town on May... » | Great news!! My French Revolution reserach paper ... » | Since Michelle seems to be updating again, her dia... » | Well that didn't take long. Bush took exactly 2.5... »



Tired of sorting spam? Tired of those sneaky bastards doing things like v*a*l*i*u*m or pen1s to confuse your filters in outlook or hotmail? You should give this a try. It's based on a Bayesian algorithm (no, you don't need to understand or remember statistics for it to work well, although the algorithm itself is fascinating for those that do) which learns as you use it. So far it's been 100% effective at determining what is and isn't spam. Just save up a couple days worth of spam (you may remember that this image was only 24 hours worth) to train the filter with in addition to all the good mail you have on hand. Then let it go and keep an eye on it for the first week to make sure it's not accidentally sorting out anything you need to keep and I've found that it works wonders on my inboxes.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker