« Home | Since Michelle seems to be updating again, her dia... » | Well that didn't take long. Bush took exactly 2.5... » | Who's brilliant idea was it to destroy cars and li... » | It might be time for bed when: Your eyes feel lik... » | The French are nuts. You know how they're always ... » | Holy crap... This is what happens when Flash is u... » | Upcoming schedule of events: April 14 - Vented box... » | I neglected to mention yesterday that we went bowl... » | After spending my friday night doing school work a... » | An interesting theory in honor of Easter: God is ... »



Great news!! My French Revolution reserach paper has been pushed back to Monday!! This means my death sentence (certain failure) for my Psych class has been commuted to 2.0 years with the possibility of parole (a chance for a passing grade of C or better). And I've recieved a stay of execution for my research paper as well. Having the whole wekeend to work on my paper means I can actually study for my psych test tomorrow and my audio test on Friday without having to worry about pulling together a 10 page paper simultaneously. Admittedly, this new development ruins my weekend, but I'd rather have a ruined weekend than a ruined grade in 2-3 classes. *phew*

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker