« Home | The French are nuts. You know how they're always ... » | Holy crap... This is what happens when Flash is u... » | Upcoming schedule of events: April 14 - Vented box... » | I neglected to mention yesterday that we went bowl... » | After spending my friday night doing school work a... » | An interesting theory in honor of Easter: God is ... » | So JVC has this bad-ass new speaker system using w... » | All these old Star Trek movies on TV recently are ... » | I love this guy. He's like the riddler, but sligh... » | I wonder if I could write a book like this and the... »



It might be time for bed when: Your eyes feel like they're about to spontaneously combust from reading way too much in the last 24 hours (and still much more to come).

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker