« Home | I wonder if I could write a book like this and the... » | I know they lost, but I'm still so proud of the te... » | Good luck to my Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets!!Good ... » | Thanks to everyone who normally doesn't care about... » | Also, this stuff rocks:It's got all sorts of fun i... » | In other Unearth news, this video has been playing... » | New material from the following bands makes me wan... » | Unfortunately, Pakistan's Friday Times doesn't all... » | Oh. My. God. Georgia Tech is playing UConn on Mon... » | My dad was interviewed by a Pakistani newspaper, c... »



I love this guy. He's like the riddler, but slightly more scary and psychotic. But he's still gots awesome fashion sense and I'd definitely wear his suits anyday.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker