« Home | I neglected to mention yesterday that we went bowl... » | After spending my friday night doing school work a... » | An interesting theory in honor of Easter: God is ... » | So JVC has this bad-ass new speaker system using w... » | All these old Star Trek movies on TV recently are ... » | I love this guy. He's like the riddler, but sligh... » | I wonder if I could write a book like this and the... » | I know they lost, but I'm still so proud of the te... » | Good luck to my Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets!!Good ... » | Thanks to everyone who normally doesn't care about... »



Upcoming schedule of events:
April 14 - Vented box design due
April 15 - Personality Theory test #3
April 16 - Audio test #4
April 16 - French Revolution reserach paper due
April 21 - Zobel network and crossover design due
April 22 - Hatebreed, Unearth show
April 25 - My 23rd birthday
April 27 - French Revolution final exam
April 28 - Audio final exam
April 28 - Avenged Sevenfold, Beloved show
April 30 - INTA final exam
April 30 - Personality Theory final exam
April 30 - Stretch Arm Strong, Give Up The Ghost, 18V, Bleeding Through show
May 1 - Commencement
May 1 - Graduation party
May 13 - Throwdown, Most Precious Blood show

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker