« Home | After spending my friday night doing school work a... » | An interesting theory in honor of Easter: God is ... » | So JVC has this bad-ass new speaker system using w... » | All these old Star Trek movies on TV recently are ... » | I love this guy. He's like the riddler, but sligh... » | I wonder if I could write a book like this and the... » | I know they lost, but I'm still so proud of the te... » | Good luck to my Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets!!Good ... » | Thanks to everyone who normally doesn't care about... » | Also, this stuff rocks:It's got all sorts of fun i... »



I neglected to mention yesterday that we went bowling as part of the B-Day party. It's been probably 6 months since I last went bowling, so I was rather out of practice. I bowled a 101 the first game and a 90 the second game. Kind of sad really. Especially since I got beaten by Christine, who bowled a 124 in her second game. Oh well. We played two games of boys vs girls, where the men won both times by a total score of 465 to 419 and then 495 to 440 I think. At least everyone (collectively) improved in the second game. My arm is sore today though since my fingers were too big for most of the balls at the lane, except for the 14 lb bright pink ones. So everyone made fun of me, but I was one of the better bowlers there, so they can all just shut the hell up. I'll bet I could have bowled a lot better with this however.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker