« Home | Holy crap... This is what happens when Flash is u... » | Upcoming schedule of events: April 14 - Vented box... » | I neglected to mention yesterday that we went bowl... » | After spending my friday night doing school work a... » | An interesting theory in honor of Easter: God is ... » | So JVC has this bad-ass new speaker system using w... » | All these old Star Trek movies on TV recently are ... » | I love this guy. He's like the riddler, but sligh... » | I wonder if I could write a book like this and the... » | I know they lost, but I'm still so proud of the te... »



The French are nuts. You know how they're always adding extra letters to all their words, but not pronouncing them? Apparently, Marie Jean Paul Joseph Roche Yves Gilbert du Motier is properly pronounced as Marquis de Lafayette.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker