« Home | Open Invitation: Anyone who's still in town on May... » | Great news!! My French Revolution reserach paper ... » | Since Michelle seems to be updating again, her dia... » | Well that didn't take long. Bush took exactly 2.5... » | Who's brilliant idea was it to destroy cars and li... » | It might be time for bed when: Your eyes feel lik... » | The French are nuts. You know how they're always ... » | Holy crap... This is what happens when Flash is u... » | Upcoming schedule of events: April 14 - Vented box... » | I neglected to mention yesterday that we went bowl... »



My dad is back!!! Temporarily I'm afraid, but 3 weeks I'm sure is a welcome vacation for him and I'm happy for my mom to have her husband back. His return means that my impending escape from GT is inching closer and I'm glad he could make it back here to see me graduate :)

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker