« Home | I also would like to add that today I took my last... » | In the interest of distracting myself as little as... » | I have some ideological issues. Like my refusal t... » | My dad is back!!! Temporarily I'm afraid, but 3 w... » | Open Invitation: Anyone who's still in town on May... » | Great news!! My French Revolution reserach paper ... » | Since Michelle seems to be updating again, her dia... » | Well that didn't take long. Bush took exactly 2.5... » | Who's brilliant idea was it to destroy cars and li... » | It might be time for bed when: Your eyes feel lik... »



Okay, so I ran out of paper today. A short trip to Office Depot for their recycled paper (I had a $6 off coupon per case) solved that problem. So now I've got all the articles I've read printed out and ready to easily reference. My chair and desk are coated in papers, books, and sticky notes. I've got the basic framework of my paper planned out, and I have what I think is a workable thesis. My paper is due at 2:05 pm (well, really at the end of class at 2:55 pm) on Monday, so now I have 46.5 hours to write a semi-coherent reseasrch paper on Lafayette that will net me a B or better. On my mark, get set, go!!

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker