« Home | One word: horrifying!Yes, that is indeed my brothe... » | What a night to be stricken with insomnia... I th... » | Mmmmmmm... Fresh brownies straight out of the ove... » | Tired of sorting spam? Tired of those sneaky bast... » | *drool*I've always loved the SG body shape and aft... » | Okay, so I ran out of paper today. A short trip t... » | I also would like to add that today I took my last... » | In the interest of distracting myself as little as... » | I have some ideological issues. Like my refusal t... » | My dad is back!!! Temporarily I'm afraid, but 3 w... »



Reseach paper finished! Well, sort of. Typing is done. It still needs proofreading and I'm sure some minor revisions, but all the hard work is done. Now to watch some TV to numb my brain so I can go to bed. Tomorrow morning I'll polish it off and if I decide I'm not ashamed of my paper, I'll post a PDF version for you all to, um, "enjoy" reading.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker