« Home | What a night to be stricken with insomnia... I th... » | Mmmmmmm... Fresh brownies straight out of the ove... » | Tired of sorting spam? Tired of those sneaky bast... » | *drool*I've always loved the SG body shape and aft... » | Okay, so I ran out of paper today. A short trip t... » | I also would like to add that today I took my last... » | In the interest of distracting myself as little as... » | I have some ideological issues. Like my refusal t... » | My dad is back!!! Temporarily I'm afraid, but 3 w... » | Open Invitation: Anyone who's still in town on May... »



One word: horrifying!

Yes, that is indeed my brother on the right. Or sister, I forget which sometimes. Ben most certainly does not make for an attractive girl. However, either he's lost some weight, or that dress really hides his gut. Either way, he looks slimmer than when I last saw him. Congrats bro! In all fairness however, I don't think I made a very attractive girl either. Now, Tommy on the other hand, he's a hottie!

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker