« Home | Reseach paper finished! Well, sort of. Typing is... » | One word: horrifying!Yes, that is indeed my brothe... » | What a night to be stricken with insomnia... I th... » | Mmmmmmm... Fresh brownies straight out of the ove... » | Tired of sorting spam? Tired of those sneaky bast... » | *drool*I've always loved the SG body shape and aft... » | Okay, so I ran out of paper today. A short trip t... » | I also would like to add that today I took my last... » | In the interest of distracting myself as little as... » | I have some ideological issues. Like my refusal t... »



Not my finest work, but at least it doesn't read like a 3rd grader wrote it anymore. It's still a bit choppy in places and I'm not sure that I actually proved anything, but whatever. Here you go.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker