« Home | Getting a cute birthday card from your girlfriend'... » | This is soooo cool! Needlessly expensive, but cool. » | referring to the fun and expensive hobby of speake... » | I'll be keeping my eyes peeled for a rainbow today... » | Today definitely feels like Friday. » | Not my finest work, but at least it doesn't read l... » | Reseach paper finished! Well, sort of. Typing is... » | One word: horrifying!Yes, that is indeed my brothe... » | What a night to be stricken with insomnia... I th... » | Mmmmmmm... Fresh brownies straight out of the ove... »



Adding to the goodness today, I got a 47/50 on my last Audio test, so if I do well on the final, I might even get an A! Oh no, now I've jinxed it!

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker