« Home | Fuck Chuck! Who's up for an "extended vacation" i... » | Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America: Atlanta... » | Atlanta has officially been named the city with th... » | Adding to the goodness today, I got a 47/50 on my ... » | Getting a cute birthday card from your girlfriend'... » | This is soooo cool! Needlessly expensive, but cool. » | referring to the fun and expensive hobby of speake... » | I'll be keeping my eyes peeled for a rainbow today... » | Today definitely feels like Friday. » | Not my finest work, but at least it doesn't read l... »



XchaosdawningX: anyway, i'm gonna take a shower and then watch unicron eat the moons of cybertron.
ManThing83: mmm.... moons. YOu think they're marshmallow like in Lucky Charms?
XchaosdawningX: they look substantially more metallic and pointy but simultaneously less likely to cut your mouth than lucky charms...
ManThing83: funny cause its true

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker