« Home | Happy 21st Birthday to Emily!!! I love you baby! » | » | What have all my big ticket purchases been since I... » | Insomnia is the byproduct of an overactive imagina... » | Number 6. Pimp-mobile! Antiquing? *ka-blamo* » | I was informed today via my dad that my moderately... » | To allay your concerns, my father did eventually s... » | Way to meet me at my office at noon so we can go t... » | Happy belated birthday to Tim! I know I'm a littl... » | Playing my guitar (however crappily) under the sha... »



Ignorance ≠ Bliss. But it's about as close as I'm going to get for the next 24-96 hours. Since knowledge virtually guarantees sorrow, I'll stick with ignorance and my morbidly imaginative cynicism. And when fiction is eventually revealed to be much worse than truth, then maybe I'll have bliss.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker