« Home | Number 6. Pimp-mobile! Antiquing? *ka-blamo* » | I was informed today via my dad that my moderately... » | To allay your concerns, my father did eventually s... » | Way to meet me at my office at noon so we can go t... » | Happy belated birthday to Tim! I know I'm a littl... » | Playing my guitar (however crappily) under the sha... » | I'm beginning to understand how my mom felt every ... » | I'm watching the women's track finals and I still ... » | *drool* » | For your edification: License Plate Screws »



Insomnia is the byproduct of an overactive imagination.
Poetry is the byproduct of your mind coming up with worse worst case scenarios.
Art is the byproduct of moistened eyes staring at the darkened, textured ceiling.
Music is the byproduct of heaving and sobbing punctuated by percussive drops of warm saline hitting your pillow.

They say all the greatest thinkers, musicians, writers, and artists were at least partially crazy. I suspect both their lunacy and their brilliance were simply byproducts of insomnia.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker