« Home | Way to meet me at my office at noon so we can go t... » | Happy belated birthday to Tim! I know I'm a littl... » | Playing my guitar (however crappily) under the sha... » | I'm beginning to understand how my mom felt every ... » | I'm watching the women's track finals and I still ... » | *drool* » | For your edification: License Plate Screws » | So much for a tux and sunglasses today. After fig... » | I'm confused about the screws that hold license pl... » | It's not even 11 am and I've already accomplished ... »



To allay your concerns, my father did eventually show up shortly after my last post and we had a nice, but long lunch. So I'm still at work and will be for at least another 45 minutes. I'll be home in time for the Simpsons though ;) It was nice to spend some time with him one-on-one befor ehe leaves tomorrow for Tel Aviv. Especially since I have no clue when I might see him again. Maybe Christmas time, more likely next summer. The late-breaking news is that my mom is staying here for another couple weeks because she just isn't ready to leave yet. So she's catching her breath and taking care of a few other things before she joins him after Labor Day. It'll be nice to get some one-on-one time with her as well when she comes through DC again before leaving for Tel Aviv herself for the same reasons. I think they're going to really enjoy Israel though, once they get there and start settling in. Anyway, back to my C++.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker