« Home | It's not even 11 am and I've already accomplished ... » | Things to do today: DMV Bank Post Office Tux Sungl... » | good lord, i just want to go back to sleep. it's ... » | There's something vaguely disturbing about leaving... » | Without further stalling, here's my own preseason ... » | » | In other work news, I'm the Government Property ma... » | Today was a long day. My C++ skills are even rust... » | The movers were supposed to come back to my parent... » | Good luck to everyone starting school today. »



I'm confused about the screws that hold license plates onto cars. Are they made of aluminum? If so, why do they rust into place? Are they steel? If so, why do the heads get stripped so easily after they rust into place? Are they nickel? That's about all that's left. It rusts faster than aluminum and is softer than steel. Piece of crap nickel. But my new plates are on now. Sort of.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker