« Home | Today was a long day. My C++ skills are even rust... » | The movers were supposed to come back to my parent... » | Good luck to everyone starting school today. » | Just got my flight to be Emily's date at her cousi... » | Legos are soooo awesome. I went to BrickFest 2004... » | My diploma frame arrived today. I'll post a pictu... » | I got my license this morning. I arrived around 7... » | Tomorrow morning bright and early I do battle with... » | How to know you have an active social life: You s... » | Office situation is remedied finally. I'm in my n... »



In other work news, I'm the Government Property manager for my team now. I'm not sure if I should be excited or annoyed. I mean, on one hand, it's kind of a cool responsibility, on the other hand, it's a lot of paper work, and it's my ass if something goes missing. Oh well, but it's my job to keep track of all Government owned property that our team uses and make sure I know where it is at all times in case we get audited.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker