« Home | My diploma frame arrived today. I'll post a pictu... » | I got my license this morning. I arrived around 7... » | Tomorrow morning bright and early I do battle with... » | How to know you have an active social life: You s... » | Office situation is remedied finally. I'm in my n... » | The bane of working for a big company strikes agai... » | Hooray! The internet works again! Looks like Cox... » | In other news, there was a very cool hail storm he... » | When I went home for lunch, the internet was down ... » | From an instruction manual I'm reading:DO NOT OPER... »



Legos are soooo awesome. I went to BrickFest 2004today over at GMU-Arlginton. As a result, I've deiced to start attendingt WAMALUG's meetings. I really wish I had taken my camera because there were just some incredibly cool things there: A replica of Notre Dame that was about 4 feet long, and 2.5 feet high, a model of the Nebuchanzer from the Matrix, a 15 foot long space craft with interlocking sections that used over 40,000 pieces, a 4 foot tall robot controllable robot with 10 motors to articulate his joints, and of course thousands of buildings all hooked up together to create towns of immense size. There were some awesome skyscrapers and castle creations as well. If only Lego blocks weren't so damned expensive, I'd be all about building a 6 foot tall replica of myself or something.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker