« Home | From an instruction manual I'm reading:DO NOT OPER... » | Would everyone stop changing their diary/blog/jour... » | Take that everyone else but Arkansas: 2004 Presea... » | I am now well on my way to having a ton of ID badg... » | I think my apartment is ready for people to come v... » | So, let's recap teh last week or so shall we? We ... » | Yay for new jewelry! » | I am home once again after getting up at 5 am cent... » | The most satisfying thing in Kerry's speech last n... » | Tomorrow, immediately following work, I'm flying u... »



When I went home for lunch, the internet was down at my apartment. I'm crossing my fingers that's it's only temporary. Otherwise I'm going to have to introduce Cox to Sweet Lady Brick. Considering I only got it up and running 2 weeks ago, I'm going to be really pissed off if it's still down when I get home.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker