« Home | I am now well on my way to having a ton of ID badg... » | I think my apartment is ready for people to come v... » | So, let's recap teh last week or so shall we? We ... » | Yay for new jewelry! » | I am home once again after getting up at 5 am cent... » | The most satisfying thing in Kerry's speech last n... » | Tomorrow, immediately following work, I'm flying u... » | At long last, pictures of my new apartment are her... » | On the plus side, I'm getting downstream speeds of... » | Cox = Cocks. But, with enough hassle and enough p... »



Take that everyone else but Arkansas: 2004 Preseason Strength of Schedule. And if it weren't for retarded Auburn forcing us to play 1-AA Samford instead of them, we'd probably be #1.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker