« Home | On the plus side, I'm getting downstream speeds of... » | Cox = Cocks. But, with enough hassle and enough p... » | And while I'm thinking about it, thanks to everyon... » | So... Tired... My first day of work went great t... » | I've got chairs for my dining room table now, and ... » | As long as everyone knows that if Children of Bodo... » | My apartment is coming along nicely. I spent the ... » | Went to go see I, Robot with Matt last night. It ... » | All my stuff is in my apartment now. It's by no m... » | This Just In: Moving does not rox0r. It does not... »



At long last, pictures of my new apartment are here. I apologize for the darkness/washed-outedness of some of them. My digital camera does not cooperate with other light sources very well so I had to adjust teh contrast and brightness of individual images which tend to make the shot look blurry and washed out. But enjoy anyway! :)

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker