« Home | So... Tired... My first day of work went great t... » | I've got chairs for my dining room table now, and ... » | As long as everyone knows that if Children of Bodo... » | My apartment is coming along nicely. I spent the ... » | Went to go see I, Robot with Matt last night. It ... » | All my stuff is in my apartment now. It's by no m... » | This Just In: Moving does not rox0r. It does not... » | Last night was so awesome. Emily and I reheated o... » | Moving Progress: Phase one: rent truck Phase two:... » | My celebration over getting a job is now officiall... »



And while I'm thinking about it, thanks to everyone who pointed me in the right direction while job hunting, gave me contacts even if they didn't pan out, submitted a referral on my behalf, gave me an interview, gave me the time of day, provided moral support, told me I wasn't worthless, or otherwise helped me in any way to get a job that I'm ecstatic about. =) Especially Brian, Tim, Mr. Taylor, my entire family, Craig, Tiffany, Caryn, Kristin, Tommy, Steph, C. Webb, Chris's Dad, Matt, Chu-Chun, Mr. Casipit, The Plates, Michelle, Kayre, Dan Dave and Gregg @ Coke, and my uncle Bobby, especially my uncle Tommy and aunt Lisa, and Salvador, but especially Emily. ;) And of course anyone I forgot, I'm sorry, I suck, and viewers like you, who put up with all my bitching on a somewhat daily basis. Thanks!

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker