« Home | My celebration over getting a job is now officiall... » | Mmmmm... Chilis... =) If there's a better celebr... » | It's now official - I'm going to be working for Ge... » | Things to do today: Fix the basement lights Get ... » | Nothing says "good morning!" like a 120V electrica... » | For all the times I'm embarrassed or saddened to c... » | Blog-worthy animation from JibJab.com via Brian. » | Apartment news: I put a deposit down today. I kn... » | So apparently General Dynamics has an offer letter... » | When did bookshelf systems get so ugly? Philips F... »



Moving Progress:
Phase one: rent truck
Phase two: empty storage unit into truck
Phase three: empty basement into truck
Phase four: shower and drink a gallon of water
Phase five: submit address change to USPS
Phase six: drive to Fairfax (stopping at all weigh-in stations. I call bullshit on this one.)

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker