« Home | So apparently General Dynamics has an offer letter... » | When did bookshelf systems get so ugly? Philips F... » | So I'm back in Fairfax again, barely, no thanks to... » | Mmmmm... It's so nice to have Emily back within a... » | I'm off to Savannah to see my baby! :DHit the cel... » | From a few minutes ago:emilytsav: so you're really... » | Today's Trivia Question: What do Moses, Superman,... » | In accordance with established policy, tomorrow, J... » | Job seach update: my interview this morning with ... » | My dad got home safe and sound from Afghanistan to... »



Apartment news: I put a deposit down today. I know I know, that's a little pre-mature. But it's only $200 and $150 is refundable if I change my mind with in 72 hours. I've certainly wasted $50 worse ways before. And the other $150 can be applied to my move-in expense/rent if I do decide to live there. By Tuesday, I should have an offer letter in my hands and be able to say, okay, I can afford this. Yes, it's more expensive than Atlanta, but I knew that. But my nice fat pay check should help out with that aspect. The best part is that the apartment is ready for me to move into tomorrow if I wanted to, so I can get in there and get settled a little bit before I start working (tentatively July 26). Assuming everything falls into place the next 2 or 3 days, here's how it will shake out: I'll be living in the Ambassador floor plan at The Jefferson at Fair Oaks. And you can't beat the convenience to where I will (theoretically) be working. Oh, and it has a big, deep bath tub. ;)

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker