« Home | When did bookshelf systems get so ugly? Philips F... » | So I'm back in Fairfax again, barely, no thanks to... » | Mmmmm... It's so nice to have Emily back within a... » | I'm off to Savannah to see my baby! :DHit the cel... » | From a few minutes ago:emilytsav: so you're really... » | Today's Trivia Question: What do Moses, Superman,... » | In accordance with established policy, tomorrow, J... » | Job seach update: my interview this morning with ... » | My dad got home safe and sound from Afghanistan to... » | My interview(s) today went great! I'm fairly conf... »



So apparently General Dynamics has an offer letter prepared for me and is sitting on the the desk of the head of HR waiting for his signature when he comes back from vacation on Tuesday!! WOO!! I'll be more excited when the paper is in my hands though. In other news, my interview with MAR yesterday went fine, but I can't see myself working there. And I completed my Gallup interview for FCPS. Right now though, if indeed the rumors of an offer with GD are true, I'd have no qualms about taking that job. So I'm looking for apartments in the area. My mom reneged on her prior offer for me to live in their house while they're in Tel Aviv rent-free in exchange for being their property manager, and get a couple friends to pay rent to partially cover the mortgage. Now it seems that they want me and a couple friends to come up with market-value rent ($2200/month) in addition to the added responsibility of being the property manger. That doesn't seem fair to me at all given what they would be paying an outside agent for that service. So screw it. I'm looking for an apartment instead. And I'm going to drag Ben along for company and because it'll be good experience for when he has to look for an apartment down the road. So... I'll be heading back to Atlanta on Wednesday, presumably with an offer letter in my hands, to start packing up things at Tommy's and bring more of my things up here so I have enough to get started with until I can move into an apartment and bring all my furniture up from Atlanta. Hooray for (almost) having a job!

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker